Description

Feminized seeds Acapulco Gold od Barney’s Farm

Acapulco Gold od Barney’s Farm is a new, even better version of the legendary strain Sativa from Mexico. This golden flower reveals the inner sun even on the cloudiest of days. We invite you to read the detailed description of the variety Acapulco Goldwhich is below.

  • Acapulco Gold / Barney’s Farm

  • Feminized: Yes
  • Flowering time: Medium (10 weeks)
  • Type: Sativa 70% Indica 30%
  • Destiny: Indoor / Outdoor
  • Taste and aroma: sweet, fruity, earthy
  • Yield: Large (500 g)
  • Medical Marijuana: Yes
  • Height: Medium (100-200cm)
  • Genetics: Central American
  • THC level: Very high (20+%)
  • Effect: happy, creative, energizing

Variety details Acapulco Gold od Barney’s Farm

Acapulco Gold is a herb from Central America, which was popular already in the 60's. People loved this strain, coveted it and praised its properties. Progress Barney’s Farm in the field of marijuana genetics and breeding have allowed to improve this variety while preserving its original characteristics. new generation Acapulco Gold exceeds the quality of its namesake from the past.

Acapulco Gold polarity

Genes predominate in this variety Sativa in 70%, the remaining 30% Indica ensures high resistance and a shorter flowering time, which is a total of 10 weeks. The manufacturer emphasizes that Acapulco Gold it will thrive in hot, temperate and even cool climates.

Appearance during growth and flowering Acapulco Gold

Cannabis of this variety tends to grow vigorously - in good conditions it can easily reach 2 meters in height. In many cases, pruning and tying techniques are used to keep plants lower and produce a more uniform yield. Well cared for, outdoor phenotypes yield up to a pound, while indoors you can expect 500 grams per square metre. The mature buds are dense, generously covered with sparkling THC crystals and golden complexion trichomes. They have a sweet, earthy aroma reminiscent of toffee. After the initial curing, the smoke becomes smooth, does not irritate the throat and leaves a fruity aftertaste in the mouth. Variety with a very high concentration of THC (over 20%), which is responsible for the psychoactive effect. Dizziness and anxiety may occur if the dose is not adjusted properly.

Action Acapulco Gold

The experience of this magical, sweet cloud brings relief from tension, awakens unwavering optimism, sharpens the senses, including the imagination, creating ideal conditions for the expression of one's own creativity. Spectrum of recreational use Acapulco Gold so it is very wide. This variety will be a great addition wherever a sublime mood counts - both in free time and during self-realization, in the company, and at home.

Acapulco Gold medical use

Acapulco Gold is a variety of marijuana successfully used for therapeutic purposes. Patients declare that it relieves body pain, restores motivation to act, and makes it easier to stay focused. In addition, it releases children's joy and helps to see the positive elements of reality and personal experience, which can contribute to regaining control over oneself, and thus over life. There are known cases of changing pessimism into optimism, elimination of post-traumatic stress, complete recovery from depression, inhibition of the body's autoimmune reactions thanks to therapy with Acapulco Gold.

Acapulco Gold laureate

Acapulco Gold was awarded the Cannabis Cup at the High Times Cannabis Cup (HTCC) 2004 in the category “The best Sativa“. This is another global item that you can buy for your collection today. We also invite you to follow us on Facebook (click) and Instagram (click).

Disclaimer

All descriptions of hemp seed varieties have been written based on information found on the producers' websites. Descriptions are not intended to encourage breaking the law in force in Poland. The law in our country clearly indicates that you cannot plant marijuana seeds. Minors are asked to leave the site for security reasons and to avoid confusion. The law in Poland allows the possession of marijuana seeds for collecting purposes, because the hemp seeds themselves do not contain psychoactive substances and are not legally qualified as a precursor to create drugs. Buy hemp seeds and other hemp products safely and legally at www.ziarnozycia.pl.

Additional info

NUMBER OF SEEDS PER PACKAGE

, , ,

Opinions

There are no reviews yet.

Write the first review about "Acapulco Gold / Barney’s Farm"

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check out other products

Description

Feminized seeds Acapulco Gold od Barney’s Farm

Acapulco Gold od Barney’s Farm is a new, even better version of the legendary strain Sativa from Mexico. This golden flower reveals the inner sun even on the cloudiest of days. We invite you to read the detailed description of the variety Acapulco Goldwhich is below.

  • Acapulco Gold / Barney’s Farm

  • Feminized: Yes
  • Flowering time: Medium (10 weeks)
  • Type: Sativa 70% Indica 30%
  • Destiny: Indoor / Outdoor
  • Taste and aroma: sweet, fruity, earthy
  • Yield: Large (500 g)
  • Medical Marijuana: Yes
  • Height: Medium (100-200cm)
  • Genetics: Central American
  • THC level: Very high (20+%)
  • Effect: happy, creative, energizing

Variety details Acapulco Gold od Barney’s Farm

Acapulco Gold is a herb from Central America, which was popular already in the 60's. People loved this strain, coveted it and praised its properties. Progress Barney’s Farm in the field of marijuana genetics and breeding have allowed to improve this variety while preserving its original characteristics. new generation Acapulco Gold exceeds the quality of its namesake from the past.

Acapulco Gold polarity

Genes predominate in this variety Sativa in 70%, the remaining 30% Indica ensures high resistance and a shorter flowering time, which is a total of 10 weeks. The manufacturer emphasizes that Acapulco Gold it will thrive in hot, temperate and even cool climates.

Appearance during growth and flowering Acapulco Gold

Cannabis of this variety tends to grow vigorously - in good conditions it can easily reach 2 meters in height. In many cases, pruning and tying techniques are used to keep plants lower and produce a more uniform yield. Well cared for, outdoor phenotypes yield up to a pound, while indoors you can expect 500 grams per square metre. The mature buds are dense, generously covered with sparkling THC crystals and golden complexion trichomes. They have a sweet, earthy aroma reminiscent of toffee. After the initial curing, the smoke becomes smooth, does not irritate the throat and leaves a fruity aftertaste in the mouth. Variety with a very high concentration of THC (over 20%), which is responsible for the psychoactive effect. Dizziness and anxiety may occur if the dose is not adjusted properly.

Action Acapulco Gold

The experience of this magical, sweet cloud brings relief from tension, awakens unwavering optimism, sharpens the senses, including the imagination, creating ideal conditions for the expression of one's own creativity. Spectrum of recreational use Acapulco Gold so it is very wide. This variety will be a great addition wherever a sublime mood counts - both in free time and during self-realization, in the company, and at home.

Acapulco Gold medical use

Acapulco Gold is a variety of marijuana successfully used for therapeutic purposes. Patients declare that it relieves body pain, restores motivation to act, and makes it easier to stay focused. In addition, it releases children's joy and helps to see the positive elements of reality and personal experience, which can contribute to regaining control over oneself, and thus over life. There are known cases of changing pessimism into optimism, elimination of post-traumatic stress, complete recovery from depression, inhibition of the body's autoimmune reactions thanks to therapy with Acapulco Gold.

Acapulco Gold laureate

Acapulco Gold was awarded the Cannabis Cup at the High Times Cannabis Cup (HTCC) 2004 in the category “The best Sativa“. This is another global item that you can buy for your collection today. We also invite you to follow us on Facebook (click) and Instagram (click).

Disclaimer

All descriptions of hemp seed varieties have been written based on information found on the producers' websites. Descriptions are not intended to encourage breaking the law in force in Poland. The law in our country clearly indicates that you cannot plant marijuana seeds. Minors are asked to leave the site for security reasons and to avoid confusion. The law in Poland allows the possession of marijuana seeds for collecting purposes, because the hemp seeds themselves do not contain psychoactive substances and are not legally qualified as a precursor to create drugs. Buy hemp seeds and other hemp products safely and legally at www.ziarnozycia.pl.

Additional info

NUMBER OF SEEDS PER PACKAGE

, , ,

Opinions

There are no reviews yet.

Write the first review about "Acapulco Gold / Barney’s Farm"

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check out other products