Shaman / Dutch Passion

101.00  - 2,055.00 

Description

Shaman variation from Dutch Passion

Cannabis Shaman from a manufacturer in the Netherlands Dutch Passion is a strain that is a true legend among marijuana lovers around the world. Below you will find detailed information about the variety Shamanso please read it before purchasing.

  • Shaman / Dutch Passion

  • Feminized: Yes

  • Flowering time: Short (6-8 weeks)

  • Type: Sativa 50% +

  • Destiny: Outdoor / Greenhouse

  • Taste and aroma: earthy, sweet

  • Yield: Large (350 - 500g)

  • Medical Marijuana: No

  • Height: Medium (100-150cm)

  • Genetics: Purple #1 x Skunk

  • THC level: medium (5-15%)

  • Effect: energetic, positive, relaxed

Variety details Shaman

Shaman it is a decent and strong hybrid from the manufacturer Dutch Passion, which is among the most beautiful in terms of visuals. This variety appeared already in the 80s and is a true legend. It was created by crossing two exceptional cannabis plants: Purple#1 and Skunk.

It is great for growing outdoors, as well as in the greenhouse, thanks to the fact that it is not afraid of any molds or insects (resistant varieties). The buds of this marijuana are wide and the distance between the nodes is long. This is typical of cannabis with a predominance of the genotype Sativa, and here the polarity is: Sativa that's 75% and the other 25% is Indica genetics.

Shaman bloom, thc, high

Flowering phase Shamanand lasts about 8 weeks, i.e. its end will fall at the turn of September and October. In the middle of the flowering period, a beautiful purple color will start to appear and it is an amazing sight. A mature bush of this variety will average 100 to 150 cm in height. Shaman is marijuana that gives a large yield (about 300-450 g / m2), with a large THC content, oscillating between 6 and 15%.

The high is characteristic of Sativa - it improves mood, helps to relax, which is why it has gained a large number of fans over the years. We invite you to shop in our store, which guarantees the quality and originality of seeds. We also invite you to like us on Facebook (click) to keep up to date with promotions, contests, etc.

Disclaimer

All descriptions of hemp seed varieties have been written based on information found on the producers' websites. Descriptions are not intended to encourage breaking the law in force in Poland. The law in our country clearly indicates that you cannot plant marijuana seeds. Minors are asked to leave the site for security reasons and to avoid confusion. The law in Poland allows the possession of marijuana seeds for collecting purposes, because the hemp seeds themselves do not contain psychoactive substances and are not legally qualified as a precursor to create drugs. Buy hemp seeds and other hemp products safely and legally at www.ziarnozycia.pl.

Additional info

NUMBER OF SEEDS PER PACKAGE

, , ,

Opinions

There are no reviews yet.

Write the first review about "Shaman / Dutch Passion"

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check out other products

Shaman / Dutch Passion

101.00  - 2,055.00 

Description

Shaman variation from Dutch Passion

Cannabis Shaman from a manufacturer in the Netherlands Dutch Passion is a strain that is a true legend among marijuana lovers around the world. Below you will find detailed information about the variety Shamanso please read it before purchasing.

  • Shaman / Dutch Passion

  • Feminized: Yes

  • Flowering time: Short (6-8 weeks)

  • Type: Sativa 50% +

  • Destiny: Outdoor / Greenhouse

  • Taste and aroma: earthy, sweet

  • Yield: Large (350 - 500g)

  • Medical Marijuana: No

  • Height: Medium (100-150cm)

  • Genetics: Purple #1 x Skunk

  • THC level: medium (5-15%)

  • Effect: energetic, positive, relaxed

Variety details Shaman

Shaman it is a decent and strong hybrid from the manufacturer Dutch Passion, which is among the most beautiful in terms of visuals. This variety appeared already in the 80s and is a true legend. It was created by crossing two exceptional cannabis plants: Purple#1 and Skunk.

It is great for growing outdoors, as well as in the greenhouse, thanks to the fact that it is not afraid of any molds or insects (resistant varieties). The buds of this marijuana are wide and the distance between the nodes is long. This is typical of cannabis with a predominance of the genotype Sativa, and here the polarity is: Sativa that's 75% and the other 25% is Indica genetics.

Shaman bloom, thc, high

Flowering phase Shamanand lasts about 8 weeks, i.e. its end will fall at the turn of September and October. In the middle of the flowering period, a beautiful purple color will start to appear and it is an amazing sight. A mature bush of this variety will average 100 to 150 cm in height. Shaman is marijuana that gives a large yield (about 300-450 g / m2), with a large THC content, oscillating between 6 and 15%.

The high is characteristic of Sativa - it improves mood, helps to relax, which is why it has gained a large number of fans over the years. We invite you to shop in our store, which guarantees the quality and originality of seeds. We also invite you to like us on Facebook (click) to keep up to date with promotions, contests, etc.

Disclaimer

All descriptions of hemp seed varieties have been written based on information found on the producers' websites. Descriptions are not intended to encourage breaking the law in force in Poland. The law in our country clearly indicates that you cannot plant marijuana seeds. Minors are asked to leave the site for security reasons and to avoid confusion. The law in Poland allows the possession of marijuana seeds for collecting purposes, because the hemp seeds themselves do not contain psychoactive substances and are not legally qualified as a precursor to create drugs. Buy hemp seeds and other hemp products safely and legally at www.ziarnozycia.pl.

Additional info

NUMBER OF SEEDS PER PACKAGE

, , ,

Opinions

There are no reviews yet.

Write the first review about "Shaman / Dutch Passion"

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check out other products